The relation of dolomite associated with faults to the stratigraphy and structure of central Kentucky / by Douglas F. B. Black, William C. MacQuown, and Ronald J. DeHaas; prepared in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, A19 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1981.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"A discussion of field and laboratory studies of newly discovered fault-associated dolomite bodies found as a result detailed geologic mapping."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page A19).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dolomite > Kentucky.
Faults (Geology) > Kentucky.
Geology > Kentucky.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1151-A
- Contributions to the geology of Kentucky
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1151-A.
- Contributions to the geology of Kentucky.