Shipyard injuries and their causes, 1941 / prepared by Division of Industrial Accident Statistics, Max D. Kossoris, chief.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 34 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1943.
"Reprinted from the Monthly Labor Review, October 1942, with additional data."
"Prepared ... by Frank S. McElroy and George R. McCormack"--Page ii.
At head of title: United States Department of Labor, Frances Perkins, secretary. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Isador Lubin, commissioner (on leave). A.F. Hinrichs, acting commissioner.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (FRASER, viewed April 18, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shipbuilding > Accidents > United States.
Industrial accidents > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin ; no. 722
- House Document ; no. 879, 77th Congress, 2d session
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; 722.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; no. 879, 77th Cong., 2nd sess.