Lithostratigraphy of the Silurian rocks exposed on the west side of the Cincinnati arch in Kentucky / by Warren L. Peterson; prepared in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, C29 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1981.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"A description of the five formations of Early and Middle Silurian age and a brief discussion of depositional environments and tectonic history."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages C28-C29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Kentucky.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Silurian.
Petrology > Kentucky.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1151-C
- Contributions to the geology of Kentucky
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1151-C.
- Contributions to the geology of Kentucky.