Regional ground-water flow and geochemistry in the Midwestern basins and arches aquifer system in parts of Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois / Sandra M. Eberts and Lori L. George.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, 103 pages) : illustrations (color maps).
- Publisher: Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2000.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 99-103).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed April 19, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Groundwater flow > Middle West.
Water chemistry > Middle West.
Search for related items by series
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--midwestern basins and arches
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1423-C
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--midwestern basins and arches.
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1423-C.