Testing an urban climate simulator : the influences of land use and land cover in climate analysis / by Gordon M. Greene.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, E17 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1980.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"An example of environmental analysis using land use and land cover information."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E16-E17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Land use, Urban > Environmental aspects > Mathematical models.
Urban climatology > Mathematical models.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1099-E
- Influences of land use and land cover in climate analysis
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1099-E.
- Influences of land use and land cover in climate analysis.