The Uyaijah ring structure, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / by F. C. W. Dodge; prepared in cooperation with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, E17 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1979.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"A study of the petrology, structure, and geochemistry of the plutonic roots of a Precambrian epicontinental caldera."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E15-E17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Igneous rocks > Saudi Arabia.
Intrusions (Geology) > Saudi Arabia.
Geology > Saudi Arabia.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 774-E
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 774-E.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.