All Circuit Review Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany H.R. 2229, to amend title 5, United States Code, to provide permanent authority for judicial review of certain Merit Systems Protection Board decisions relating to whistleblowers, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-229 (Text)||2142-5754||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 7 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"April 12, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on April 18, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Whistle blowing > Law and legislation > United States.
Judicial review of administrative acts > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-229
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-229.