Border Security Technology Accountability Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 146, to strengthen accountability for deployment of border security technology at the Department of Homeland Security, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-230 (Text)||2142-5750||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"April 16, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on April 18, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-230
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-230.