Gravity, magnetic, and seismic studies of the Silver Cliff and Rosita Hills volcanic area, Colorado / by M. Dean Kleinkopf, Donald L. Peterson, and Robert E. Mattick.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, F17 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1979.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"Interpretation of gravity, aeromagnetic, and seismic anomalies in terms of volcanic geology and fault tectonics."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages F16-F17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geomagnetism > Colorado > Custer County.
Volcanism > Colorado > Custer County.
Gravity > Colorado > Custer County.
Seismic refraction method.
Volcanic ash, tuff, etc. > Colorado > Custer County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 726-F
- Geophysical field investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 726-F.
- Geophysical field investigations.