Geologic framework of the San Juan structural basin of New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah, with emphasis on Triassic through Tertiary rocks / by Steven D. Craigg.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, 70 pages) : illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 57-63).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed October 16, 2014).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Mesozoic.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Geology > San Juan Basin (N.M. and Colo.)
San Juan Basin (N.M. and Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--San Juan Basin, New Mexico
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1420
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--San Juan Basin, New Mexico.