History and dynamics of glaciation in the northern Yellowstone National Park area / by Kenneth L. Pierce.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, F90 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1979.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"A reconstruction and quantitative evaluation of the interacting icemasses that covered northern Yellowstone during the Pinedale Glaciation and the contrast with the preceding Bull Lake Glaciation."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages F84-F88) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Glacial epoch > Yellowstone National Park.
Glacial landforms > Yellowstone National Park.
Glaciers > Yellowstone National Park.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 729-F
- Geology of Yellowstone National Park
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 729-F.
- Geology of Yellowstone National Park.