To amend the Victims of Crime Act of 1984 to secure urgent resources vital to Indian victims of crime, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 1870) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-220 (Text)||2142-5646||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"April 9, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on April 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-220
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-220.