Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4790) to amend the Volcker rule to give the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System sole rulemaking authority, to exclude community banks from the requirements of the Volcker rule, and for other purposes, and providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules : report (to accompany H. Res. 811).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-629 (Text)||2142-5579||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"April 10, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on April 13, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-629
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-629.