To designate the mountain at the Devils Tower National Monument, Wyoming, as Devils Tower, and for other purposes : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 401) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-630 (Text)||2142-5565||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"April 11, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on April 13, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mountains > Wyoming > Devils Tower National Monument.
National monuments > Law and legislation > Wyoming > Devils Tower National Monument.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-630
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-630.