The Precambrian of the Rocky Mountain region / by Carl E. Hedge [and five others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 17 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1986.
Title from title screen (viewed October 14, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Precambrian.
Geology > Rocky Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1241-D
- Correlation of Precambrian rocks of the United States and Mexico
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1241-D.
- Correlation of Precambrian rocks of the United States and Mexico.