Upper Cenozoic sediments of the lower Delaware Valley and the northern Delmarva peninsula, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland / by James P. Owens and James P. Minard.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, D47 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1979.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"Two periods of gravel sedimentation have been outlined--one late Miocene and the other late Pleistocene."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D46-D47).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Northeastern States.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Miocene.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Gravel > Northeastern States.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1067-D
- Surface and shallow subsurface geologic studies in the emerged coastal plan of the Middle Atlantic States
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1067-D.
- Surface and shallow subsurface geologic studies in the emerged coastal plain of the Middle Atlantic States.