Ground-water flow in the Gulf Coast aquifer systems, south-central United States / by Alex K. Williamson and Hayes F. Grubb.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, 173 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Publisher: Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
Title from title screen (viewed October 16, 2014).
Issued with corrected title page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 103-109).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Groundwater flow > Gulf Coast (U.S.)
Aquifers > Gulf Coast (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--Gulf coastal plain
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1416-F
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--Gulf coastal plain.