A bill to rename a waterway in the State of New York as the "Joseph Sanford Jr. Channel." : report of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation on S. 1668.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-221 (Text)||2142-5504||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"April 9, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed onApril 12, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Waterways > New York (State) > Queens County.
Waterways > New York (State) > Nassau County.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-221
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-221.