Hydrologic properties and ground-water flow systems of the paleozoic rocks in the Upper Colorado River Basin in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming, excluding the San Juan Basin / by Arthur Geldon.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xi, 153 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Publisher: Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2003.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 147-153).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed October 16, 2014).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Groundwater > Colorado River Watershed (Colo.-Mexico)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleozoic.
Search for related items by series
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--Upper Colorado River Basin, excluding San Juan Basin
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1411-B
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper.
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--Upper Colorado River Basin, excluding San Juan Basin.