Geology and geochemistry of the west ore body and associated skarns, Copper Canyon porphyry copper deposit, Lander County, Nevada / by Ted G. Theodore and David W. Blake; with a section on Electron microbe analyses of andradite and diopside by Norman G. Banks.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, C85 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1978.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages C82-C85).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Copper ores > Nevada > Battle Mountain Mining District.
Copper ores > Nevada > Copper Canyon (Lander County)
Geology > Nevada > Copper Canyon (Lander County)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 798-C
- Geochemistry of the porphyry copper environment in the Battle Mountain Mining District, Nevada
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 798-C.
- Geochemistry of the porphyry copper environment in the Battle Mountain mining district, Nevada.