The Parsonsburg Sand in the central Delmarva Peninsula, Maryland and Delaware / by Charles S. Denny [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, B16 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1979.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"Sandy and peaty sediments suggest that the climate of the Delmarva Peninsula was cooler and drier during the late Wisconsin than it is at present."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page B16) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Glacial epoch > Delmarva Peninsula.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1067-B
- Surface and shallow subsurface geologic studies in the emerged coastal plain of the Middle Atlantic states
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1067-B.
- Surface and shallow subsurface geologic studies in the emerged coastal plain of the Middle Atlantic States.