Land use and land cover information and air quality planning : the influences of land use and land cover in climate analysis / by Wallace E. Reed and John E. Lewis.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, B43 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1978.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"An example of environmental analysis using land use and land cover information."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages B42-B43).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Air quality management > Virginia.
Land use > Environmental aspects > Virginia.
Virginia > Climate.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1099-B
- The influences of land use and land cover in climate analysis
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1099-B.
- Influences of land use and land cover in climate analysis.