Differences between rural and urban areas in mortality rates for the leading causes of infant death : United States, 2013-2015 / Danielle M. Ely, and Donna L. Hoyert.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages, 1 unnumbered page) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 7-8).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (CDC web site, viewed Apr. 10, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Vital Statistics System (U.S.)
Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Newborn infants > United States > Death > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; 300
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 300.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209.