The Loma Prieta, California, earthquake of October 17, 1989--geologic setting and crustal structure / Ray E. Wells, editor.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 204 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Publisher: Reston, Virginia : U.S. Geological Survey, 2004.
"Prepared in cooperation with the National Science Foundation."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E203-E204).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed April 4, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Loma Prieta Earthquake, Calif., 1989.
Earthquakes > California > Loma Prieta.
Earthquakes > California > San Francisco Bay Area.
Earthquake intensity > California > San Francisco Bay Area.
Search for related items by series
- Earthquake occurrence ; E
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1550-E
- Earthquake occurrence ; E.
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper.