Agreement on social security between the United States and Uruguay : message from the President of the United States transmitting a social security totalization agreement with Uruguay, pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 433(e)(1); Aug. 14, 1935, ch. 531, title II, sec. 233(e)(1) (as amended by Public Law 95-216, sec. 317(a)); (91 Stat. 1539).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-102 (Text)||2142-5160||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (82 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
"March 20, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (govinfo, viewed on April 4, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social security > Law and legislation > United States.
Social security > Law and legislation > Uruguay.
Social security > International cooperation.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 2d session ; 115-102
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-102.