Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 1625) to amend the State Department Basic Authorities Act of 1956 to include severe forms of trafficking in persons within the definition of transnational organized crime for purposes of the rewards program of the Department of State, and for other purposes; and providing for proceedings during the period from March 23, 2018, through April 9, 2018 : report (to accompany H. Res. 796).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-614 (Text)||2142-5088||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"March 22 (legislative day of March 21), 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on April 3, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-614
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-614.