Regional hydrology and simulation of flow of stratified-drift aquifers in the glaciated northeastern United States / by Angelo L. Kontis, Allan D. Randall, and David L. Mazzaferro.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ix, 156 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps.
- Publisher: Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages C147-C156).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed October 16, 2014).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aquifers > Northeastern States > Mathematical models.
Groundwater flow > Northeastern States > Mathematical models.
Search for related items by series
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--northeastern United States ; C
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1415
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper.
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--northeastern United States.