Continuation of the national emergency with respect to South Sudan : communication from the President of the United States : transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13664 of April 3, 2014, with respect to South Sudan is to continue in effect beyond April 3, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-107 (Text)||2142-5002||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 29, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (Govinfo web site, viewed Apr. 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Foreign relations > South Sudan.
Sudan > Foreign relations > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > South Sudan.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-107
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-107.