Continuation of the national emergency with respect to significant malicious cyber-enabled activities : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to significant malicious cyber-enabled activities, originally declared in Executive Order 13694 of April 1, 2015, is to continue in effect beyond April 1, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-108 (Text)||2142-4994||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 29, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (Govinfo web site, viewed Apr. 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cyberinfrastructure > Security measures > United States.
National security > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-108
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-108.