Emergency department visits by patients aged 45 and over with diabetes : United States 2015 / Margaret J. Hall, Pinyao Rui, and Alexander Schwartzman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF caption (CDC, viewed April 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
Hospitals > Emergency services > Utilization > United States > Statistics.
Diabetes > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief ; no. 301
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 301.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209.