- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationMysterious Makers of Shaker Street.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||J FIC Deu (Text)||31951004248750||Children's Room - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496546784 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781496546821 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
When their friend Tina Maria Carlos tells them her family is moving away because their house is haunted, the Makers (Michael, his cousin Liv, and their friend Leo) set out to investigate--Liv believes the ghost is real and wants to prove it, but Michael is convinced that someone is creating a clever illustion, and he wants to know how and why.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 88 (very high) Semantic demand: 97 (very high) Syntactic demand: 79 (high) Structure demand: 86 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.