A picture's worth a thousand clues / by Stacia Deutsch.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||J FIC Deu (Text)||31951004248743||Children's Room - New Arrivals||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496546777 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781496546814 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
While dumpster diving the Makers (Michael, his cousin Liv, and their friend and computer whiz Leo) encounter a very unfriendly Mr. Patterson, the owner of Patsy's Arts and Crafts, and that sets them on the trail of a mystery--just what are Patterson and his mother, who is leaving her job at the museum, up to, and how can the Makers stop them?
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series