- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Linton PL - Linton||F PAT (Text)||30149000837020||Fiction||Checked out||06/13/2018|
- ISBN: 9781538760673
- Physical Description: 317, 14, 16 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing , 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Series numeration from NoveList.
Detective Michael Bennett is ready for a vacation after a series of crises push him, and his family, to the brink. He settles on an idyllic, small town in the beautiful Maine woods, a recommendation from a former colleague. But just when Bennett thinks he can relax, he gets pulled into a case that has shocked the tight-knit community.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bennett, Michael (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Missing children > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Detective Michael Bennett thriller ; 
- Patterson, James, 1947- Detective Michael Bennett thriller ; 10.