Why don't you want my stuff? : a boomer's guide to downsizing, their Millennial kids' psyche, and just things that are so ... / Josh Levine.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0829/2008017650-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0837/2008017650-d.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||745.1 LEVINE (Text)||39206021304181||New Materials||Checked out||07/11/2018|
- ISBN: 9781543921991
- ISBN: 154392199X
- Physical Description: 127 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [United States?] : BookBaby, ©2017.
An easy to understand (maybe even fun) guide through the secondary market of online retailing, auctions and estate sales. Gather consignment insight, trend forecasting (from Pokemon to music boxes), appraisal techniques and buying tips from CEO and auctioneer Josh Levine's almost 20 years of experience in the auction world. -- Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
Baby boom generation > Collectibles.