Who moved my goat cheese? [electronic resource] / Lynn Cahoon.
- ISBN: 9781541490314 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541490312 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 40 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Randye Kaye.
Angie Turner hopes her new farm-to-table restaurant can be a fresh start in her old hometown in rural Idaho. But when a goat dairy farmer is murdered, Angie must turn the tables on a bleating black sheep . . With three weeks until opening night for their restaurant, the County Seat, Angie and her best friend and business partner Felicia are scrambling to line up local vendors-from the farmer's market to the goat dairy farm of Old Man Moss. Fortunately, the cantankerous Moss takes a shine to Angie, as does his kid goat Precious. So when Angie hears the bloodcurdling news of foul play at the dairy farm, she jumps in to mind the man's livestock and help solve the murder. One thing's for sure, there's no whey Angie's going to let some killer get her goat . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Restaurateurs > Idaho > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Idaho > Fiction.