- ISBN: 9781520097503 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520097506 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 04 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Susan Boyce.
With Angie and Tate's wedding just around the corner, it's a happy time for Melanie Cooper and the bakery crew. Not only are they finessing the last-minute details of the big day, but their bakery, Fairy Tale Cupcakes, has just been hired to bake cupcakes for the blockbuster book signing of a controversial author who wrote a steamy bestseller filled with juicy local gossip. But one by one, the people Angie has hired to work the wedding begin turning up dead. As the body count rises, the bestselling author is the next to bite the dust. Mel quickly realizes she needs to figure out how the murders are connected and why-before the killer brings the entire cupcake crew crumbling down. After all, Angie and Tate deserve their sweet happily ever after.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooper, Melanie (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
DeLaura, Angie (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Bakeries > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.