Two Peas in a Pod : Whatever After Series, Book 11 [electronic resource] / Sarah Mlynowski.
- ISBN: 9781338268751 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338268759 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 27 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Emily Eiden.
Abby and Jonah fall through their magic mirror into the story of The Princess and the Pea. Abby spends a restless night atop a giant pile of mattresses -- and in the morning, what does she discover but a smushed pea beneath the stack! The kingdom declares that she has passed their test, and is the new princess! But what will happen when the real princess shows up? Hilarity, adventures, and lots of girl power ensue!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series