The secret garden [electronic resource] / Frances Hodgson Burnett.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781538421871 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1538421879 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 36 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Julie Christie.
When Mary Lennox was sent to Misselthwaite Manor to live with her uncle, everybody said she was the most disagreeable looking child ever seen. This self-centered orphan and her pampered, invalid cousin Colin Craven, both deprived of love and attention, find themselves becoming friends. Together, they learn compassion and generosity within the walls of an abandoned magical garden. Renowned actress Julie Christie brings out the magic of this children's classic.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Gardens > Juvenile fiction.
People with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
Yorkshire (England) > Juvenile fiction.