The Robot Ransom [electronic resource] / Gertrude Chandler Warner.
- ISBN: 9781621887690 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1621887693 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (120 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Oasis Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Aimee Lilly.
Henry and Jessie have signed up to be in a robotics competition with a team from school. But someone from another team isn't playing by the rules. Can the Aldens use their sleuthing skills and what they've learned about technology to find the culprit and save the day?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series
- Boxcar Children Mysteries ; bk. 147
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler. Boxcar Children Mysteries. Spoken word ; bk. 147