The reapers [electronic resource] / Andrei Livadny.
- ISBN: 9781541427112 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541427114 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 19 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Graham Halstead.
Alex and Enea are back in the Crystal Sphere, where, in their absence, a catastrophe has struck. Virtual reality is now controlled by the Reapers: hybrid identities evolved from high-level NPCs who kill human players to harvest their neurograms. Reapers are constantly on the prowl for more neurograms. No one is safe from their cannibalistic greed. Survival in this new world becomes an ever-increasing challenge. A Reaper army is about to invade the Agrion cluster. Rion Castle has become the players' last outpost-but the struggle is too unequal.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series