The Dragon's Eye : Spirit Animals: Fall of the Beasts Series, Book 8 [electronic resource] / Sarwat Chadda.
- ISBN: 9781338268713 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338268716 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 19 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Nicola Barber.
Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan are prisoners. Framed for a crime they didn't commit, the four young Greencloaks have been captured by the ruthless Oathbound. Rather than facing trial with the rest of their order, the friends and their spirit animals find themselves smuggled to a remote palace. There they discover that the plot against them runs deeper -- and is far more sinister -- than anyone realized. Someone has been manipulating both the Greencloaks and Erdas's leaders, all to uncover a powerful relic with the potential to flood the entire world. To stop this conspiracy, the Heroes of Erdas will need absolute faith in their spirit animals. If they fail, all of Erdas will drown.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.