Series InformationSupper Club Mystery.
- ISBN: 9781541495289 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541495284 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 56 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Karen White.
There's big trouble in Quincy's Gap when the "Diva of Dough" arrives to bake the wedding cake for Milla and Jackson's Christmas Eve wedding. The Diva, a celebrity television chef and cookbook author, is Milla's younger sister. And while her cakes are delectably sweet and incredibly beautiful, the Diva makes enemies wherever she goes. When one of the Diva's enemies decides to take her out, and Deputy Lucy Hanover finds the famous chef's body covered in cake batter, the Supper Club members find themselves up to their necks in suspects.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Baking > Fiction.
Clubs > Fiction.