Slow burn [electronic resource] / Brenda Jackson.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781488204401 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1488204403 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 23 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Harlequin Enterprises, Limited, 2007.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Pete Ohms.
ONCE YOU FIND Everything in attorney Skye Barclay's life is fitting smoothly into place until she makes the startling discovery that she was adopted. Not only does she learn that her birth mother has died, but now Skye finds out that she has a biological brother: Vincent. Skye wants to track him down, and her parents support her. But her fianc,̌ Wayne, refuses to accept her decision...and abruptly ends their engagement. A LOVE THAT'S TRUE Skye's search for Vincent leads her to his adoptive parents, Dr. Justin and Lorren Madaris, and, lo and behold, Slade Madaris?Vincent's tall, dark, and sexy cousin. Slade is by far the most compelling man Skye has ever met, but she isn't ready to get involved so soon after Wayne's rejection...not even when Slade offers her a job so she can stay in town and get to know her brother better. MAKE IT LAST...FOREVER. Slade is a shrewd businessman, but hiring Skye is one of the riskiest moves he's ever made. Soon their mutual attraction explodes into a steamy summer affair. When Wayne shows up in town, determined to win Skye back, Slade sets out to prove that he and Skye are meant to be together. Because a Madaris man never walks away from a challenge?especially when true love is on the line...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series
- Madaris Family & Friends ; bk. 14
- Jackson, Brenda. Madaris Family & Friends. Spoken word ; bk. 14