View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780763674908 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0763674907 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Candlewick Press, 2014.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Features an audio read-along! Mercy's appetite has got her into trouble again. When Eugenia Lincoln's pansies go missing, Animal Control Officer Francine Poulet arrives on the scene. But as she soon discovers, not just anyone can think like a pig. Especially when that pig is porcine wonder Mercy Watson!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swine > Juvenile fiction.
Flowers > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series