Leprechaun In the US! the Story behind the St. Patrick's Day Celebration--Holiday Book for Kids--Children's Holiday Books [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781541923911 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 154192391X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Speedy Publishing LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
St. Patrick's Day is marked with three symbols: rainbows, leprechauns and the color green. This book will discuss why such symbols are used. Do they have something to do with the historical background of the celebration? Train your child to look further into celebrations. That way, he/she will become more knowledgeable of the world. Begin today!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject