How to be perfectly unhappy [electronic resource] / The Oatmeal.
- ISBN: 9781449488604 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1449488609 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Andrews McMeel, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In How To Be Perfectly Unhappy, Inman explores the surprising benefits of forgetting about "happiness," and embracing instead the meaningful activities that keep us busy and interested and fascinated.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Happiness > Humor > Comic books, strips, etc.