Craft a life you love : infusing creativity, fun & intention into your everyday [electronic resource] / Amy Tangerine.
- ISBN: 9781974906727 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974906728 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 04 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Erin Bennett.
In Craft a Life You Love, listeners will learn how to focus their creative energy and make things (and make things happen) by implementing small-yet powerful-changes in their everyday lives. Creativity and craft maven Amy Tangerine, shows listeners how to find their flow, maintain a positive mindset, and cultivate a rich and fulfilling life by focusing on what truly matters. Chapters explore how to craft the soul, craft the right mindset, craft the right environment, craft good habits, rediscover your creative mojo, and maintain momentum, with each section offering exercises for taking your creative practice to the next level. For anyone who has felt disconnected from their creativity or has had trouble saving a space for their passions, Craft a Life You Love will teach you how to make time for creativity each and every day.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject