- ISBN: 9780062037121 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062037129 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2011.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Being green is important to Nancy-so important that she wants her family to take care of the Earth morning, noon, and night!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fancy Nancy (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Earth Day > Juvenile fiction.
Environmental protection > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Vocabulary > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series