- ISBN: 9781977328267 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977328261 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 23 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by John Lane and Maxine Mitchell.
Three young men meet in university and form a lifelong friendship. Their pasts dictate the men they are, but their present shapes their future. What happens when these men meet the one person they are destined to be with? Can they fight their feelings and walk away? Or will they each succumb and learn the sweet agony of love? Bentley: The leader of the group. He is uptight, formal, and cold. Rigid and set in his ways, always following the same path. Until the day he stumbles upon her. Emmy: She brings with her spontaneity and light. The world she lives in is so different from his, yet he cannot control the draw to her. Nor can he explain the way she makes him feel. Happy. Protective. Loved. Contains mature themes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series