View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781492658498 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1492658499 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Sourcebooks Inc, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The highly anticipated and epic conclusion to the Chasing Red duology. "Red," Caleb whispered. "Do you know how I felt when you left me?" I looked into his eyes. The emotion I saw in them, the intensity, and the tenderness filled up my throat. "I felt ruined. Because, Red, every time you break me apart, you put me back together. And I always come out better than before." "So," he cupped my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Ruin me."
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Women college students > Fiction.
Basketball players > Fiction.